Start your new career journey here!
The Ed Elf Child Therapy Paediatric Training course is a fully CPD ACCREDITED two day dynamic programme for QUALIFIED HYPNOTHERAPISTS wanting to branch out into the field of children, young adults and families. After this course you will be accreditated as a Paediatric Hynotherapist and may use Dip. Hyp (paediatrics) after your name
Delivered online via ZOOM participants can expect a hybrid programme of TEACHING, COACHING, MENTORING AND EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING through group and individual activities.
This course will enable you to:-
- understand the legal, safeguarding and ethical framework for working with children and teens
- understand the standards you need to work within, how to reach and exceed these standards and how to make sure you are registered with and regulated by the Professional Standards Agency
- discuss the development of identity, self esteem and confidence in young people and consider how to improve these as part of your practice
- learn about the issues facing children and young people today and how Hypnotherapy can help them to make positive and transformational changes in their lives
- discover and improve on other elements of positive psychology such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Protective Behaviours and Solution Focused Counselling to enhance your techniques and performance and the outcomes for children and young people
Therapists are gifted with these extra take-aways after completion of the course:
You will receive a certificate of CPD for 6 hours professional development, awarded via the CPD Accreditation Service UK
A pack of template scripts with Inductions, Deepeners and example Screeds to get you started for a wide variety of child issues including enuresis, non-medical IBS, anxiety & stress, body dysmorphia, eating control, insomnia or sleep problems, performance anxiety and identity issues
Discounted Level 2 Training
All therapists who complete Level 1 are rewaded with 10% discount from a Level 2 Programme ‘Working with Neurodiverse Children and Young Adults’ or ‘Safeguarding Children & Young People as a Hypnotherapist’
“Evalynne is a brilliant therapist, we use her for many of our students who struggle with high anxiety and low mood, and low self esteem. I really love her training – she delivers new concepts in ways which are captivating, interesting, positive and informative.“
Dee Elmes, Acting Headteacher, Northease Manor School (April 2020)